Para cambiar este texto a español, vaya a SELECT LANGUAGE (SELECCIONAR IDIOMA) y seleccione Español en la esquina superior izquierda de esta página.
- Complete your trainings between July 1, 2021 and June 1, 2022.
- Upload your certificates into your CA Registry Account at www.caregistry.org Please allow 6-8 weeks for them to verify. We will transfer those verified hours into our system monthly starting in January.
- New participants only: Upload your W9 form securely at www.santaclaraquality.org
These are approved trainings by topic areas. If you do not see a training listed below and wish to have a training approved, please complete this form.
FREE Online Trainings in alphabetical order
FREE online trainings by topic: Family Engagement and Partnerships
FREE online trainings by topic: Health and Safety
FREE online webinars by topic: Social & Emotional Development
FREE online trainings by topic: Assessment tools: DRDP and ASQ
Expand for Entire List of Approved Training Organizations for the Quality Matters Stipend Program
ENTRENAMIENTO GRATIS EN ESPAÑOL
ENTRENAMIENTO GRATIS EN LÍNEA EN ESPAÑOL
Note that ECE/CD college coursework can also be used to satisfy the 21-hour requirement. Hours are calculated using the following conversion: 1 semester unit = 15 hours; 1 quarter unit = 10 hours.
Professional Development that satisfies the 21-hour PD requirement should:
- Offer education and training that is beyond a teacher or director’s job requirements.
- Enhance the teacher’s direct work in supporting children’s cognitive, social, emotional, and physical development, and/or enhance the director’s skill in supervision, management, and administration.
- Enhance teachers’ and directors’ understanding of QRIS.
- Be conducted through college coursework or by an individual certified in the tool or subject in which he or she is offering training. Hours spent in training activities should be documented through certificates issued by the trainer or training organization.