QUALITY MATTERS STIPEND PROGRAM FY17-18
***ENROLLMENT is now open. Deadline to enroll is November 17, 2017.***
Program Overview - Centers or Family Child Care Homes
Program Overview in English (pdf)
Program Overview - Family Resource Centers
Program Overview for FRC only (pdf)
- Any early educator that works at a QUALITY MATTERS site
- Work directly with children and hold a position traditionally referred to as assistant/aide, associate teacher, teacher, master/lead teacher, site supervisor, assistant director, program director, family child care owner, or family child care staff.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have a Social Security number.
- Have access to a valid email account.
NOTE: Early educators working with school-age children in state-subsidized after-school, center-based programs are eligible to apply.
If you work for a program that is not currently in QUALITY MATTERS and you would like more information, please contact Melissa Hong at firstname.lastname@example.org.